What makes a birthday celebration special? Well, the cake, the decorations, the guests, the birthday boy or babe, and yes, the birthday gifts that are wrapped up in shining and eye-catching wrappers. It is not exaggerating to say that wrapping a gift is as important as the gift itself. Sometimes, we can make the simple inexpensive gift too, give an amazing appeal with the help of the wrap. Such is the power of wrapping a gift.
Many people can choose gifts with ease. Such people can look like an encyclopaedia of Best Happy Birthday Gift Ideas to others who are much confused about gift selection itself. Okay, let's say you have chosen that gift which stole your heart and you are standing at the cash counter or online checkout button ready to pay the amount, what's the next step? Of course, it is wrapping the gift to give it the much-needed look!
However, it can sometimes be boring to receive or give gifts in a routine wrapping style. If you want to give your gift a different appeal than the other guests at the birthday celebration or if you are looking to grab the impression of your girlfriend, here are some of the birthday gift wrapping ideas that can help you in a great way!
1. Handmade Paper Bags: Instead of choosing for synthetic covers to wrap your gifts, opt for handmade paper bags. You can pick an appealing handmade cover or chart and make a gift bag out of it. This is a go-green way of gifting too.
2. Play with photos: If you have selected your gift at prior and know the size of the gift carton or the box, get printed a lovely photo of the gift recipient and wrap the gift with the photo.
3. Nature Lovers: If the gift recipient is a nature lover, decorate the gift box with Dried Flowers, Petals, Rare Leaves, etc. You can also draw with oil colors or water colors some beautiful nature pictures or flowers and leaves to make the wrap more attractive. Want to send real flowers to your dear ones? You have many such options to choose from online Flowers bouquet for Birthday services which will deliver birthday flowers anywhere in India.
4. Experiment with Buttons: Grab a handful of colorful buttons of various sizes and experiment with designs and patterns. Stick them on the gift box and give it a trendy appearance.
5. Cutouts: If you are expert at cutting out papers or know someone who is, make small cutouts on the gift wrap, in the shape of flowers, leaves, butterflies, hearts, etc.
6. Laces and Doilies: Use your creativity and decorate the gift box with bright and colorful laces. You can also use paper doilies cut out into many designs to decorate your gift box.
7. Kids Arts: If you are giving to kids, or new moms, or pregnant women, this idea will work beautifully. Decorate the gift boxes with impressions of kids hands dipped in colors. Or you can ask the kids to draw pencil drawings to make the gift wrap cute. Colorful thumb impressions of kids stamped all over the gift wrap is also a colourful idea of embellishing a gift wrap.
8. Names: Next time if you are sending Birthday Gifts to Kolkata, order online a beautiful bunch of flowers and attach a personalized greetings card in an antique or contemporary style that has the name of the gift recipient. See how difference this idea makes!
9. Decoratives: Unleash your creativity and decorate the floral gift box with satin ribbons and brooches, small handmade toys or thread or cloth keychains, etc.
10. Washi Tape: Take different types of Washi tape, in various colors and sizes and decorate the gift box in many designs and patterns.Your Comments -
Posted by: KolkataOnlineFlorists.com
Posted on: 7/30/2019 7:48:13 AM