Deepavali is a day to illuminate one's inner self and dispel all darkness. This year, Indians will celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights, on Thursday, October 24th. This festival is well-known for lighting up houses with 'diyas' and lights, eating sweets, donning new clothes, and lighting firecrackers. It is one of the most important festivals in Hindu culture, and it is celebrated by Hindus all over the world. Deepawali, which translates to "row of lights," is another name for the festival, which lasts five days. The festival is celebrated on the 15th day of the Kartik month, which is considered the holiest month in the Hindu lunar calendar.Deepavali represents the triumph of good over evil. The lights and diyas are everywhere, symbolizing the annihilation of dark shadows and evil. The atmosphere of love & purity is created by everyone celebrating and praying together. It is a day to reflect on the past and plan ahead for the coming year. This day represents forgiveness and forgetting; it is a new beginning for everything around you and for yourself. It is a prosperous celebration in which people give gifts to family, friends, and employees. People in Kolkata celebrates Diwali with much fervor and zeal. This Deepawali, send soulful Diwali Gifts to Kolkata with marvelous combo-gifts and hampers to remove all the darkness within us and illuminate our inner selves.
We have made gifting easier for you and your loved ones. All you need to do is check out our collection of Top 7 Combo Ideas to Ease Diwali Gift Shopping for Kolkata: -
1. Silver Plated Puja Thali Gifts - One traditional Diwali gift idea is to sending silver items. Send Silver plated Puja Thali to Kolkata for Diwali as our range of Pujan Thali are available in a wide variety of exquisite designs, are a big hit for Diwali Gifts to Kolkata and a favorite among the elderly. Due to the religious nature of the festival, religious offerings made of silver, such as silver coins with images of idols such as Lakshmi and Ganesh, puja thalis, small silver showpieces, and crockery items such as silver tea sets and utensils, are popular Deepavali treats. They also reflect your good wishes and prayers for the recipient and his or her family's health and well-being.
2. Home Decor - This is the time to decorate the house, so it's a good time to give decorative items to your friends & family. Give your loved ones beautiful decorative items to adorn their homes. Paintings, bric-a-brac, show pieces, sculptures, flower vases, Feng-Shui pieces, and hanging bells are popular decor items.
3. Stationary Combos - Deskware and stationery Gifts are also excellent items to give to loved ones on Deepavali. Writing instruments, portfolio bags and folders, timepieces, reading lamps, and other similar items are popular in this category. These items can be given to anyone, including colleagues, business associates, and even the boss.
4. Apparels - On Deepawali, people enjoy receiving new clothes. People love to celebrate their happiness by dressing up in new clothes, as they do at most festivals, and they want to give their loved ones the same feeling. Keeping in mind the receiver's tastes and preferences, you can present him/her with traditional Indian outfits or the latest designer clothes from popular brands.
5. Hampers - If you want to give a variety of items as Corporate Gift for Diwali then Gift Hampers to Kolkata are excellent choices. You can make your own or buy ready-made festive Gift Hampers, which are widely available these days. Before selecting a gift hamper, consider the preferences of your recipient as well as your budget.
6. Diyas - Deepavali is the festival of lights, so beautifully painted Diyas (earthen lamps) in exquisite designs are required. They are also a symbol of good fortune and are thought to bring prosperity to individual homes. On Deepawali, give your loved ones a set of diyas. They will undoubtedly enjoy it!
7. Candles - Candles with attractive decorations are also appealing. Candles of various shapes, colors, and scents are now available on the market. Beautiful Diwali candles and candleholders are inexpensive for you and make lovely presents for your friends &family.
These are one of the best combos that you can combine together or gift as one. Through this you will be able to surprise your friends, family and relatives in Kolkata. So, what are you ordering one for your love ones, this Diwali?
Author Name: Neha Mondal
Word Count: 746
Your Comments -
Posted by: KolkataOnlineFlorists.com
Posted on: 10/10/2022 11:27:55 AM